Pagans Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a nobel Guild from Wonderland Online.You can find us on Libra2. Weather it be helping guild members or others in our community you can always count on Pagans Order!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your Fearless Leader :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pagan
Admin
Pagan

Your Fearless Leader :) Empty
PostSubject: Your Fearless Leader :)   Your Fearless Leader :) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 3:11 am

Ok so I guess I'll start Smile

My name is actually Renee and I'm a 22yr + practioner of the Celtic Wicca occult.
I'm a mother of 6 children 4 whom live with me and my husband Stewart (TamTora)
I love to spend time with my kids, play computer games, build web sites and lots more.
I can be quite the ummm Bitch when you hack me off to a point. Hopefully no one will
test this theory Smile....I am your leader and have been playing Wonderland Online since Alpha testing
Currently they have me moderating the Libra 2 server and I try my best to keep it under control on
there but sometimes it's hard with only one person to do the job Smile...If you wanna know more about me just ask i'm not shy lol ask anyone who knows me....Hope to see you in game guys lots of hugglez to everyone

santa
Back to top Go down
https://pagansorder.forumotion.com
Samichan
Admin
Samichan

Your Fearless Leader :) Empty
PostSubject: No one test that theory huh?   Your Fearless Leader :) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 1:37 am

Lol the theory that your a bitch is not a theory any longer luv. It is a cold hard fact Very Happy But we love you anyways Smile 'sides a ton of people have tested it already and you've snapped 'em into order xD

LUVEZ YOU :O I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down

Your Fearless Leader :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pagans Order :: Intro yourself-
Jump to: