Pagans Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a nobel Guild from Wonderland Online.You can find us on Libra2. Weather it be helping guild members or others in our community you can always count on Pagans Order!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well... About me then shall we?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Samichan
Admin
Samichan

Well... About me then shall we? Empty
PostSubject: Well... About me then shall we?   Well... About me then shall we? EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 1:13 am

Okayz here's the deal everyone! Very Happy I'm a happy go lucky person most of the time, I luvez my guild and I tolerate NOTHING Ill said about them.

I am the anti-drama person I avoid it and hate it, however: YOU ARE WARNED DO NOT INVOLVE ME PLZ!!! Whenever I am involved in drama I am mean. In fact I turn into something completely different and get into the mindset that I must destroy whatever side I end up apposing.

Yet I am always kind when outside of such things even if you aggravate me I'm very polite and I think rude behavior is deplorable. Call me nuts bounce but I do believe proper conduct is necessary to stabilize people Very Happy

Oh and btw I'm a bookworm study I read a lot and am often in my own world developed by the lives of the characters I read of. I'm extremely whimsical in nature and do not mind to admit it. I also have a tattoo you'll never probably see it is on my shoulder and I like my long sleeved clothing. They are warm xD
Back to top Go down
Samichan
Admin
Samichan

Well... About me then shall we? Empty
PostSubject: Oh and btw luvz   Well... About me then shall we? EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 1:51 am

<------------=== You seez that picture over there? That's mine I drew it and coloured it I will be most upset to find it stolen though I want to trust all of my guildies I still feel I should let you know. PLEASE don't steal it I worked hard on it Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Well... About me then shall we?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pagans Order :: Intro yourself-
Jump to: