Pagans Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a nobel Guild from Wonderland Online.You can find us on Libra2. Weather it be helping guild members or others in our community you can always count on Pagans Order!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just humor me guys ok?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pagan
Admin
Pagan

Just humor me guys ok? Empty
PostSubject: Just humor me guys ok?   Just humor me guys ok? EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 7:16 am

Ok tonight I blew off the handle and yes it was for very good reason. Most of you were not aware what all was going on and I'm going to shed some light on the subject. This has been going on for a few days now and it had been adressed before by myself and by our Vive Leaders, but still the warnings were not heeded or taken very seriously. For a while now there have been things that have been really bothering me and well no one seems to listen when I speak so here is the skinny.

It just seems (I'm not the only one who has noticed this trust me) that everytime I spoke about something important within the guild or tried to answer someone when they would ask me a question. I had a shadow...which don't get me wrong I was flattered but being shadowed is one thing being mocked or made look like a fool is another. For some time now there has been a member whom when I'm asked a question in guild or world or anywhere else for that matter fealt the need to jump right in and speak for me even when I was trying to speak. I DO NOT like being spoken for and WILL NOT tolerate it, and anyone who has come to know me know's this is really iriatating to me and is the one sure fire way to get me very angry. I have spoken with this person and even the vive leaders have spoken with this person on a personal level, but it didn't seem to be doing any good. So tonight and for the past three nights I have had trouble keeping my mouth shut because of certain maturity levels of this said person.

Tonight I was asked to make Apple syrups and I had not been doing so....Someone in the guild needed them and I was ok with making them. I missed the fact that this person went AFK for a while and through no fault of her own got put in the middle of a very nasty conversation, which ended in me kicking one individual for obvious reasons. when the person came back that went AFK the other guild member decided to take it upon herself to tell the AFK member that I was angry with her, which I was not...Just was anoyed a little but I soon found out this was my error no big deal. My point is this when I whispered the person whom told the AFK'r that I was angry with them to tell them not to speak for me or put words into my mouth she decided to take it to guild chat...(Which I didn't appriciate either)
Upon me telling her this in whispers she took it back to guild chat and made the comment that oh my mistake she's not mad at you but she's mad at me....GRRRRR I never said that either...again she spoke for me and put words into my mouth that were not said....So I said about it in guild chat and frequently told her to stop but she kept it up even after apologizing to me for the incodent....(Even more angry now) I warned her to just stop and on and on and on she went....anyway...I made the coment that I didn't care if her sister was in my guild or not she had been warned on several occassions about her attitude and it would not basically end well for her if she kept it up...Well she didn't listen...(even more angry) I had to bring out the caps because it didn't seem she was hearing me and yet again she kept it up....(VERY VERY VERY ANGRY NOW!!!) This all stems from her putting her nose yet again where it didn't concern her....this is why I say IF THERE IS AN ISSUE I WILL ADDRESS IT IN WHISPERS IF I ADDRESS IT IN WHISPERS THIS IS WHERE IT STAYS UNTIL A DECIDSSION IS MADE!!!!!!!!!! I then grew very tired of wasting my breath on someone whom obviously was not going to listen to reason and keep up the attitude so yes I kicked her....and along with her went Lava....I appologize to everyone but one thing you will learn about me I have very strong convictions and I am a rule follower...yes this is a game but I set rules for a reason and if there are rules to be followed through with I will follow through with them....MY RULES FOR GUILD ARE THE SAME FOR THE GAME TOS!!!! so let this be a lesson if i'm being asked a question and I don't see it rght away or after a few times of it being asked plz by all means go ahead and help...BUT DON'T PUT WORDS INTO MY MOUTH AND DON'T TRY AND MAKE ME LOOK LIKE I'M A BLUBBERING IDIOT BECAUSE YOU WILL ONLY LOOSE IN THE END....Now I have no Ill feelings towards this person but I'm sorry I can not have someone in our guild who directly ignores authority.

Enough said, and if anyone is miffed off at me for my decission oh well it stays final and will not change...oh btw too this person felt the need to smear me in world as well and still kept it up!!!

NOT COOL AT ALL!!!!!

Mad Mad Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
https://pagansorder.forumotion.com

Just humor me guys ok?
Page 1 of 1