Pagans Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a nobel Guild from Wonderland Online.You can find us on Libra2. Weather it be helping guild members or others in our community you can always count on Pagans Order!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SuperDKP....Teh Human.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SuperDKP

SuperDKP....Teh Human. Empty
PostSubject: SuperDKP....Teh Human.   SuperDKP....Teh Human. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 9:01 pm

Hmm. Where to start? Well, I am a very, very laid back person. I carry a lot of experience with me, being the ripe age of 29, well, in January. I'm careful about who my friends are, but it seems the people in pagans order seem to be very calm and realistic. Nice people are always welcome in a conversation. I'm a Capricorn. I do lose my patience sometimes, but it is usually because I am so dam smart, and i not intend to brag, but to inform. I am afk a lot, and i dont mean to be, but much like real humans, life happens, and it will continue to happen, but.........against my better judgement....i like this guild.....and the ladies that govern it. Smile. I am a ladies man at heart, perhaps not in the flesh (DOH!) which is unfortunate....but, ah well....my kindly spirit will have to do the trick Smile . I am running out of time, and i will say more soon.... but alas, i have a nice feeling im in good hands and good company....so its good! Smile

Also, my previous guild was ONE PIECE....YARRRRR! the mighty guild run my old friend HotSpice91.....who, by the way, left me hanging for Scorpio.....BOOO.....i miss it.

Well, i will be back soon to tell u more....but for now....Happy Holidays u guys.
Back to top Go down
Samichan
Admin
Samichan

SuperDKP....Teh Human. Empty
PostSubject: Orly deary? Is that so?   SuperDKP....Teh Human. EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 1:34 am

One Piece huh? I hope you weren't watching the American version of that anime. The manga was ripped to shreds in the anime in Japan and in America they made it even worse xD

I didn't know you were initially in One Piece lol well glad to have you hun. I love you
Back to top Go down

SuperDKP....Teh Human.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pagans Order :: Intro yourself-
Jump to: